Three Playing Modes
- Play against the device as jaguar or dogs, in three levels of difficulty.
- Use Adugo as a traditional board game and play against a friend on the same device.
- Use the multi-player functionality to play against a friend over the Internet, or let Game Center auto-match you with other remote players.
Intuitive Interaction Model
- When you tap a piece, Adugo gives you immediate feedback. If the piece can be moved, it glows and all legal targets are highlighted.
- To move a piece, you have two options: you can tap the piece and then tap the destination, or you can simply slide the piece across the board to the desired position.
- Keep track of your points and compare your rank with that of other players and friends through Game Center's Leaderboard.
- When playing against the device, you can undo the last move, swap roles, or start over at any time during the match.
- Select from three options of piece shapes and board backgrounds.
- Select from two sets of fun sounds or use the silent mode.